The three interesting careers of this up-and-coming saint:
2. Italian solider
3. Franciscan friar
To celebrate the three careers (and for an easy breakfast!), let’s have 3 ingredient pancakes!
2 tips for this recipe:
1. Serve with berries for an extra flavor! Or maple syrup. 🙂
2. Because we have a toddler in the home, we made ours on the smaller side, so they didn’t take longer than 1-2 minutes to cook on each side; if they’re bigger, you may want them to cook 2-3 minutes.
1/3 cup of flour
1. Combine all three ingredients until smooth.
2. Pour pancake batter onto a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat.
3. Cook until you see bottom of pancake becoming golden; flip and cook the other side.
Blessed Claudio, pray for us!